Retreats and Workshops
Regular interesting Holistic Saturday workshops are held at The Sanctuary.
Take the opportunity to step aside and retreat from the busy pace and stress and strains of daily life to encompass a unique experience within the Fontmell MagnaYoga Sanctuary, a grade 11 listed and lovingly restored and converted old chapel and school set amidst deepest countryside.
A warm welcome awaits you from the Principal Suzanne Thompson.
You will enjoy a day or weekend of Yoga and meditation to deepen your personal Yoga practice & understanding.
Weekend retreats can include therapies if booked at the time of reserving your place and therapy with Suzanne prices on request
- Holistic Aromatherapy Therapies
- Ayurvedic Indian shoulder, Neck, Head Therapy massage with aromatic oils
- Ayurvedic Indian shoulder, neck, head & facial massage with aromatic oils
- Ayurvedic Acupressure Therapy back, shoulder, Neck & Head
- all the above can be enjoyed with aromatic pure oils from greenwood organic pure oils with our own special Therapy oil blended for the Sanctuary
- Ayurvedic Chakra & Prana Therapy
- enjoy therapies and teachings...a time to welcome new opportunities..
To include time to socialise in our restful delightful old School room now a comfortable place of socialising & interacting.
A special Sanctuary to come and meet new like-minded holistic friends and enjoy a healthy vegetarian or vegan lunch & afternoon tea included in our retreats and workshops.
A wonderful retreat day/weekend deep in the beautiful countryside at The Fontmell Magna Sanctuary a unique uplifting experience to enhance ones sense of wellbeing...guided by Suzanne
Truly a Sanctuary.....
- From : 21st Dec, 2014
- To : 22nd Dec, 2014
- Winter Solstice Morning of Peace to calm before yuletide..pranayama, yoga, meditation with Suzanne in this beautiful sanctuary of solace 10-1 mulled fruit punch & veggie mince pies £25